Skip to main content

Blind Folded Trust in God

The last couple of months have been interesting , and stretch-FUL( for lack of a better word).  I have learnt that God wouldn't teach you how to swim then leave you in the shores pitching your tent ...He will ask you to launch out in the deep .  But he will guide , protect and even get you back to the line of thought  when you wander away.That is what amazing grace can do , Unmerited favor that you cannot shake away from.

God is dependable and so is His word .. He has exalted his word above his name .Reading his word shouldn't be a routine ,it should be an interactive session with him . Knowing God for who he is , he calls us his Workmanship.  Ephesians 2:10.
We are participators / co- workers  in the kingdom and that is why we are all here for a reason and a season .

Growth in God is not about heroic moments , its the simple assignments and obedience that follows it . God is not interested with the 2030 vision of how you are going to feed  the hungry he is interested in what you doing for the next person, right now .  I am always in awe about how Jesus would heal people Right Away , he never gave appointments , it was THERE and THEN .


Imagine if heaven was an APP STORE and as long as you are connected to God he  has to download the APP  you need for your Assignment . Now , everyone has  a unique assignment and require different  APP ,unique to their assignment .You can't be obsessing and wanting other people's APP and comparing , we are all wired different but play in the same field .

 The parable of the talents, Matthew 25:15 .The number of the talents clearly doesn't matter , it is what you do to the talent that matters . We live in a generation where people think," if you don't flaunt it , you lack it ."  Sometimes we do not understand that delay is not denial... somethings just check in late .. that is how it has to be . Late is not a vocabulary in heaven , Jesus was 'Late " to heal Lazarus but he was just in time to Resurrect him .

Pardon me for speaking in nuggets , I have a point to make .  GOD is Faithful and trustworthy . If he said he would do it , then trust him . I have learnt that the hard way ,  but eventually I know that trusting is way easy and less of a task .
There two Types of people : People who ask God's will to be done and people who want their will to be done .  DISCLAIMER !! Satan did the latter ... and see where it got him . Its easier to let God handle stuff and handle you as well.

"Psalm 125:1 Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. A song of ascents. Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever."

"Trust and Obey for there is no other way ,to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and Obey" ..... Remember that Song every time God is trying to stretch , and launching you to places you hardly know. God has a plan and it Works as long as you are in his Timeline and Trusting . You want to be Happy ? Unmoved ? Secured ? And Never Put to Shame ? Just Trust in God .

Comments

  1. I love love love..... Have faith and believe 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust n obey for there's' no other way to be happy... Hw often I do forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes wangeshi how often we forget .. Thanks for stopping here <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why the Devil wants You for Dessert ! - On the Menu

Let’s agree to disagree, this year has a point to prove, it’s in a rush. It’s on the run to somewhere; it has to be there by December.     I am not sure whether I am the one experiencing this, but Sunday is such a throw stone away from Monday nowadays. It feels like yesterday I was huffing and puffing trying to get my resolutions together, it’s now July . Anyway I am buckling up and keeping up with the speed levels of 2018.   2018, if you can hear me, I am breaking sweat as well, we shall revisit and settle in December. .................... I love Nigerians, it’s not their Jollof rice or their incredible sense of art, and it’s their oomph! ,   I have a thing for their vigour. I find them so boisterous in their confession especially. You can tell when Jesus said, the kingdom suffers violence and the violent shall take it by force, that was for them.   I have limited knowledge about them but I have managed to gather a few traits here and...

Why Christians Ought to Use Fragrance more Often

Happy April …. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.   April is here, the year is unfolding super fast and my prayer has been Psalm 90:12“ Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. ” I really want this year to count. I am in a season where I feel like God is building my muscle and capacity .You know that place where you feel God nudging you to tone up? Lift the weights , take the mile and drink lots of water ? It can be hard but once you see the results , it motivates you to do more and learn more . Paul writes " Work out your Faith with fear and trembling ,    Let’s just say spiritual work-outs are a thing . As it was the Easter season, the Lord laid something in my heart .We had a powerful moment in Church this Easter, the sermons rotated around the message of the Cross, pardon me , The Powerful message of the CROSS 2 Corinthians 2:14-16 King James Version (KJV) 14  Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to tri...

This Year is different , Make it Count

Happy 2017 !!! Aren't we all excited that it's a new year?   There is always a fresh aroma in the air every new year and I know that's God's way of saying " Here is a fresh Start!". This year must be different!  So I told myself but let's get into that dialogue of why  I think so.  Only a fool does the same thing over and over and expects the same results...  a wise man's quote.  I agree,  I am victim of expecting the same results while I have been doing nothing different.   4 things I have been learning that I want to share with you.   1.Everything is a heart Issue  Proverbs 4:23 " Keep your heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of Life "  that word keep is also Guard on some translations .  Your heart is not a joke.... Show me your heart and I will show you your issues.  I bumped on some Instagram quote that read " Discern your Judas from your Peter... Judas had a bad heart....