Why God Would rather Shut You Up -He Does The Talking

I have missed you guys, can you tell ? really I have .  I miss you like the Sound of rain hitting the earth :)  Hope you are well.

I would love to share from my heart to yours, shall I? I have been taking time off to listen, understand and try and comprehend why my 1+1=2 and God has a different answer that looks something like 11.
Let me tell you of a man who had sort of the same issue of solving the equation.

You see Moses was a man whom God had chosen as the deliverer for the Israelites from bondage. Right from the get, he was delivered by Pharaoh’s daughter into the Palace.  His life had been spared as  child while every male child was been killed .Deep down, Moses questioned God how he was going to deliver the Israelites, so he started solving disputes of injustices against his people which got him into trouble.  As a young man, he decided to flee from the trouble because now he has domez with his Pharaoh Aka Foster dad.

From the Palace, he goes to wilderness where he finds himself a wife and he starts over a fresh as a herd’s man.  Sometimes , Moses deep in thought tending after sheep would hear the words his mother  speaking to him,” Moses , Yahweh the God of Israel saved you when you were still an infant because he has a good plan and purpose for your life , You are Special Child Moses .” A little Chuckle escapes from his mouth as he proceeds  to fetch water for the sheep in the heat of the day. Special has a funny feel when your life is all about sheep , deserts and watching the sun reach it's Zenith .

See his life!  , but wait! He gets an encounter with God … The Burning Bush, in Exodus 3 .
Allow me to serve some dessert here, Exodus 4 :10  Moses said to the LORD, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”  

This text made me so happy, here is why. Moses was straight up, Hold Up God , I know what you are asking me to do ,but here are my limitations.  I know you are sending me but are you forgetting about my speech issues?

“Neither in the Past Nor since you have spoken to me” … You see ,God came through with miracles but none involved Moses’ weakness in speech being lifted. Have you ever had an encounter with God (prayer, a word, a confirmation) and you felt all sorts of energy and movement then you remembered Oh wait Lord, You haven’t dealt with this weakness. I know what you are saying Lord but I haven’t finished college, I am still single, my job sucks, eeer my bank Account is as good as closed etc.

"Neither In the Past nor since the Lord spoke to you has your issue been lifted of, you still sound the same. Many times we want to experience God and leave different so that we don’t have to tell people what has been happening we simply want them to see the exponential growth.

Let’s get real for a minute, the reason why you avoid these re-unions, home gatherings is that you want to come through BIG, we are talking Huge.   You want your achievements to speak but God would rather his Power because that where the magic is . God wants you to stammer, because that way you will let his Power talk because your speech could be a stumbling block.

Remember Moses? , he was a young man when he fled from Egypt, he is now old and walks with a Rod , Poor Moses “ Whispers and murmurs record. That's the sound of underestimation and I am starting to think , it must be God's favorite weapon .

Side Bar :" Isn't that Jesus ? the Carpenter's Son ?  C'mon the guy that made our wall Cabinet ? Jesus , Joseph's Son ! Folks are now calling him Messiah ... and waaaiit ,
I hear he now heals "   - underestimation said .....Moving ON!!

Miracles came not from his PR ,  it was his Rod in Action , he left more people stammering from the sign and wonders  even without opening his Mouth .   From the corridors of Egypt “

I have learnt that God has a habit of just using us when we are most vulnerable. When nothing works out and all you sense are limitations, there! The burning Bush, The wake Up, the Alert to do things we thought we couldn’t. Now I understand why God would take up Moses and write the laws on a Tablet, He knew his weakness.

TIP: So that you know, Moses wrote the First five books in the bible and word has it he could also have authored the book of Job.  God knows our limitations and weakness but he uses it for his Glory. Moses was called to write, to Lead and Speaking was never a requirement, necessity, he was just fine, speechless! God is about to leave you Speechless , C'mon somedaaay !

I have called you, I know your limitations, what plagues you , why people laugh at you and discredit you but my power is within you – God.
“2 Cor 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.”

Comments

  1. Absolutely wonderful ๐ŸŽˆ He has the why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure does. Thank you for reading. ๐Ÿ™

      Delete
  2. Wow.....awesome blog love.I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading๐Ÿ™, glad you are blessed

      Delete
  3. Wow.....awesome blog love.I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Aaaaw, thank you P. C for reading. Humbled.

      Delete
  5. Thanks kid you are a blessing in my life God bless you......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, it means alot

      Delete
  6. Love the blog.. Way to start my day. Thank you..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Bellz....this is really encouraging, may God bless you and enlighten you even more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Carol , all glory to God ! for his Name's sake

      Delete

Post a Comment