What's Love Got to Do with This !

What's Love got to do with this ? EVERYTHING . GOD is Love ..<3 . He has everything to do with your and My Life . :)

 This is a blog about  God . The Deity Of God the Father , The Son and the Holy Spirit .  My experience as a follower , as lover and as a child of God .

 Proof of His Amazing Grace that can save , His Love that can Deliver and Dust you up for His Goodness .

It has nothing to do with me , it has everything to do with HIM . His Power , Glory , Majesty , Goodness , Faithfulness  , Mysteries .. ALL about HIM .


I pray that it will be a place of Growth , Healing , Learning , Correction , Giving Receiving and even Listening .   I am basing this blog on the fact that I have been freely given , so i freely give .

My beliefs in God , My Love for Him In literal form , In this great journey , I pray , hope and believe that I hear from him and Him Alone  and not swayed by the Tide of the World.

#Romans 12.2
 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Comments