Nuggets On The Journey (Part1)



I will be real and open as I can in this blog …. My journey, struggles, milestones and others .They could change someone’s life ,  it’s about taking steps of faith and being a vessel for God. 

Some of the things I have learnt…
Fallout from PUBLIC OPINION …. People will always talk whether you do good or bad. That is a cliché saying that I find very relevant. As soon as you were born, people had countless opinions about you…. You are fat, dark, bright, dumb and what not, people never quit talking.

Opinions especially as a Christian are the least of things to counter for. God’s Opinion validates you. Jeremiah 29:11.  So many people looking for identity from the world yet the Lord has the Blueprint standard of who you really are.

2. Try as much to fellowship with likeminded people .Sometimes ,push comes to show and you need someone reliable to talk to.

..Personally, this was hard because all my cool friends had to go, sometimes you have to lose to gain. I honestly think I have the coolest friends in Christ, who help me grow and challenge my faith and I wouldn’t have met them if I did not let go.


3. Read the bible and mediate upon the word, get inspirational books or CDS that can help you grow.   

Start small, Chew what you can swallow and with time it will be easy like reading you favorite Newsfeed. Watching sermons really increased my spiritual hunger as well as checking out scriptures.  It’s a journey that starts with a step, then you perfect it as you go on. Good thing we have a savior (Jesus)and a helper (HolySpirit)who lead the way.

Lastly, No one is perfect, you will fall, miss some steps, grow weary, wake up feeling like you need a break …. Everyone around you won’t understand, but keep going. 

The Whole point of Salvation is what exactly? you may ask.
 Its Finding Peace, Love, Identity,comfort,Forgiveness and Redemption...Walking in Purpose and finding Rest in Jesus Christ.

 We all have a journey, it cannot be same but these are some of the things that helped me and still help me grow.
Xoxo
Bellz

Comments