You Are Not Qualified and other lies we tell !


Greetings good people !!
Hope you have been keeping well and that God has been good....
The year has flown and Christmas is just a couple of days from here, I can actually see it from where I sit.😏

I haven’t been writing or sharing because of a new monster I have been encountering along the way called second guessing. Is this good enough?  What is the point of all of these? I am even making sense? -That has been my tangent.... But I am here to overcome and break barriers .

 I am just being honest because I feel like it’s been a real struggle.

You are not qualified and other lies we keep telling ourselves.

There are moments where I feel like Gideon and I have a thing in common. If you want to know more about Gideon please pass by Judges 6 , that's where we first met .

When the Lord calls Gideon a Might man of war, this is his response.

15 “Pardon me, my lord,” Gideon replied, “but how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family.”

I like the fact that God ignores him and tells him that He shall be with Him.  Like Moses who had the stammering issue, God asked Him?( My version )  Who said I have called you to talk? Let your Rod do the talking  . 
I believe that Moses had a much greater weapon in his hand that no one ever remembers that he had a faulty speech. God has a way of ignoring our weakness and champions our strengths.

We live in a world where if you don’t have the right connections, right name, credentials and a fore father who has paved the way, the hustle is always so tight.

Yet God is always calling us out with his name as our GOD Father. Everything that Gideon said about himself was true yet it did not deter God from using him.

The constant question is “How can this be?”

I really want to vacant my thoughts on this, am vulnerable. Christians are not the most forthcoming when it comes to being honest about where there at !“It is well” is a statement that has been abused to confuse the brain cell.

Receives a text from a very good friend (Saved as: Bosom buddy😍)    πŸ“²πŸ“²

“Hey there how are you, been thinking about you, are you okay, is work okay ??” 
Brain cell 1:  I feel so bad I don’t know how to say this!
Brain Cell 2:  My heart is so heavy to the point of depression , the pressure is too much.
Brain Cell 3: Say you are not okay and that you need time off, to weep to cry and to vent.
The religious Mouth: It is well, I’m good sis😊.  
 When Lazarus died and it was time to resurrect him, Jesus wept. Not because he was worried about how to resurrect him, it’s because there was vibes of doubt surrounding Him, yet he knew that surely He was well able.

I have come to learn that the moments that we are in doubt, panic or even worry it’s because something in our witness knows that we can do this, yet sometimes the circumstance before us contrary.

I don’t know how your year has been, mine has not been the easiest but I’m grateful that God doesn’t work with a score card. Pheeeeuks! There are no number 1’s and the last in his kingdom. We all get the same reward “Well done you faithful servant “.

God says something in 1st Samuel 16:7 , that I really like .
But the LORD said to Samuel, 
Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.
When Jesus was at the cross, He was going through something that was so foreign to him ( sin ) ,  he uttered “My father, my father why have you forsaken me? “  That was his assignment yet at some point he felt like it was too overwhelming.

 Not at one point did his shelf his emotions and say it is well! In fact when he was at the mountain pouring his heart, an angel was sent to strengthen him.  I believe, he received strength because he articulated his weakness at the moment.

 Learn how to introduce God to your weakness , Let them marinate and brew in your heart so that you can serve him your authenticity . There !, at that point is where he trades his Joy for your sorrows . God is not afraid of our frailty  . The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, you will not despise. Psalm 51:17

Just like Gideon, there are moments where God will call us into greatness. It doesn’t fit into our current description. We have not been there before and it’s okay. But God knows that it is He that gives us the power, connections and ability to get there. We must learn to be honest in moments of doubt; it will not nullify the promise.  Our mouths might get shut in the process, like Zachariah, but his word must perform! With or without our power control .

So, this is for anyone out there who has a promise, goals and milestones. Some are written, unspoken, desired ,some etched in our hearts.  

 You are qualified for that thing, Pre-qualified even. God doesn’t set us up for failure. He is not wicked. He knows that we look like shepherds yet our demeanor is in kingship. It may take sometimes for the kingship to come through BUT it must come through.

Yet he says that

Habakkuk 2:3
And then God answered: “Write this. Write what you see. Write it out in big block letters so that it can be read on the run. This vision-message is a witness pointing to what’s coming. It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait! And it doesn’t lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait. It’s on its way. It will come right on time.

Love * Light BellzπŸ’•

Comments